Saturday, January 12, 2008

The big 28!

Here is the sole picture from my birthday this year. The big 2..8! We went out to dinner in downtown D.C., but unfortunately I had a sour stomach from something I ate at lunch....so I watched graham gobble up his dinner and took a few bites of mine. On the way to the metro we gave my leftovers to a hungry man on the street...it may have still been hot for him?! Luckily by the time we got home my tummy was up to par and I enjoyed a generous piece of ice cream birthday cake...thanks to my mom and sis...thanks gals!! Yumm-o! The years seem to go faster and faster. oops I just realized I didn't make a wish before the cake! Unfortunately I guess I'll have to have another piece today and correct the mistake. Here's to a fabulous year!

5 comments:

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry you weren't feeling up to par for dinner, but I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the evening. :) I love DC and Fairfax County by the way. . . do you?

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Wow, I hope the cake tasted better than it looks! Looks like a child wrote the b-day message- ha!

mamanicky said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. One of these days I'll get on top of it. (don't hold your breath) You look great, are you feeling good? I'm going to be calling you next week to see if you know what you're having .

Big Bird said...

hhhhhhhaaaaaaappppppppppppyyyyyb-day and a super late b-day