Sunday, September 12, 2010

weekend park runs


we love to go on walks or to the park on the weekends. It really helps me to get out and about, and I think the kids really love it too. We are so lucky to live close to the GW parkway which has a beautiful trail all along the water.
Here a few pics from a random stop we made at a grassy area last weekend.
I hung out with the bodes while Iz and graham explored.
Iz loving time with her dad, and of course looking to explore and climb trees. Couldn't resist the last pic of her sleeping in the car with her hand around
her long lost piggy toy- which I had loaned to a family at work, and recently was returned. She loved playing wit
h that again, well for a whole 2 days. lol
We are loving the cooler weather, I just want to eat up every bit of fall there is!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eaddies said...

Beautiful park..Beautiful pics....love the pig...LOL ...lovehugs,gmaz