Sunday, August 14, 2011

North beach, md

A few pics from our short trip to a beach about an hour from us. A few good minutes of beach play followed by bodie trying to continually run into the water and screeching because I wouldn't let him ( plus a sign up saying bacteria water counts too high for recreational use) , iz wanted a snack but nothing that I brought, $16 fee to use the beach, and a lady telling me she felt really sorry for me, ( thanks my husbands out of town-i sarcastically yelled back) and we were on our way back to home sweet home.

A few good moments, all worth it. But still exhausting ;)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

eaddies said...

OH SHELL YOU deserve a spa treatment that lasts a month non-stop...I'm so sorry......the beach looks fun in these pics....you really tried to have a great day...so sorry you were bummed out,and had to go home.....love you all,thanks for the pics...

eaddies said...

Really cute pics....you would never know it wasn't a perfect day...hours and hours at the beach..cute cute pics....xxxo