Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Celebrating 34

2014 started out as a great year. I had my 34th birthday, which was a wonderful day filled with things that make me happy. It started with a sunrise run with my running buddy and friend Kathy, a cupcake stuffed animal party with iz and bodes (thanks for the cupcakes mel!). presents from my family, and a date night with graham. My close friends sent loving messages and gifts as well. Thank you all. 
A few pictures from my day...
cupcakes make us happy

stoked for the cupcakes

we invited a few of our closest friends to the party
must have candles...kids wanted ones too =)

trying to get a pic of us together. smiles all around

just the girls, age 34 and 5  =)



iz with the happy birthday calendar she made me

forced birthday family portrait. love u guys (bodie looks thrilled, lol)

2 comments:

eaddies said...

LOL hilarious write up....
what a great day......you guys have the greatest life..love gmaz

Melanie said...

You look great in these photos with the kids. So cute you guys!