Monday, October 22, 2007

A walk in the park

This weekend Graham took me up to a spot he had found while out looking for bike riding places. It was called Scott's Run, and was a nature reserve with a hiking area up to a waterfall. It was mainly flat, although at the end there were rocks to navigate over the spring. Leave it to me to slip and end up with a wet foot, shoe, and sock. Ugh. I'm such a clutz. All clumsiness aside it was the perfect weather, cool and crisp. The leaves were just starting to change. I'm already planning a trip back this weekend!

2 comments:

mamanicky said...

How purty! You guys better be doing some stomach stretching exercises to get ready for Thanksgiving. Sort of like that little Japanese girl that always wins the hotdog eating contests.

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Oh my goodness . . . you guys look great and it was so good to hear from you! I was actually thinking I neeeded to call you today -- it's been forever! I'm glad to know you have a blog too. I'll be watching for all the fun things you're doing. That scenery is amazing by the way. Did I ever send you the pics from your wedding? You two make such a cute couple. We miss you too. We would love to see you in person, but we'll settle for your blog for now.