Monday, December 17, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007



We had a great time visiting the Huntsman clan in N. Carolina over the holiday! They always have the best food and such a warm and comfy house to stay! My sister-in-law made all the grown up food (all delicious dishes of course!) and I worked hard on the cranberry sauce and my grandma M.'s famous fruit salad with colored marshmallows. My mom always made this fruit salad for Thanksgiving and when we went to college she would make a double batch for the holidays so my sis and I had plenty to eat when we were home visiting!! We'd literally have a bowl for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Who doesn't love pudding, cool whip, fruit, and colored marshmallows? My niece Lily was right by my side to lend a hand and to serve as a taste tester. After every ingredient she would pick up the bag of colored marshmallows and say..."now?" I love kids!! We can't wait until next year to do it all over again.




1 comment:

mamanicky said...

I recognize these pics. Grandma's fruit salad is the bomb! I can't wait till Munchie can help make it.