Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Day


Well we saw our first snow in DC last week. It wasn't much, but it was beautiful. Nothing compared to the blizzard we were in last year in Colorado- but still fun. I had to take a pic of our townhouse as we left for work. Graham and I leave at the same time in the morning and carpool to my office in Arlington. My office is right across the street from a metro stop, so Graham hops on there and rides a few stops into the district to the National Geographic Building. So convenient! I love having a 15 minute commute. The snow reminded me of the few snow days we had growing up when my sis and I would get up for school, find out it was canceled, and head out to play in the freshly fallen snow. It was always the best when you were making the first footprints in the snow!

1 comment:

mamanicky said...

Don't you love the crunch crunch crunch footsteps. You're so lucky! I think that was during the week we had 60s-70s. Snow is magical.