Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woohooo 1 more week inside!

34 weeks ...yeah!! I've been working from home and it's going well. It is nice to be at home and on the couch rather than running around town- at least for now. I feel busy still and it is nice to have something to do while Izzy grows! It's funny how your perspective can change from day to day because now I just want her to get as big as she can so I'm happy that my belly is lookin' so big!!
Elvis and Stubbs are making themselves comfortable in the baby room and on all the baby stuff. Here elvis is on the changing pad-freshly washed of course. And stubbs lounging in the car seat/stroller. Everything now has a nice coating of black and brown stripped fur on it...ugh. Good thing they're so cute!

2 comments:

eaddies said...

hahahha..on the kitties..I love it...
they think ..wow...what a nice 'Mom'...she did this just for us......
hahahahhaha ....lovehugs,maz

VickiA said...

This is too funny !!! But of course Shell, they were the babies first! Maybe they'll let Izzy stay !! Should be fun watching !! I love it, Thanks Shell...you look great ! Keep smiling !!! love, Vicki