Thursday, May 29, 2008

countdown to Izzy

Yesterday we went to our 36 week appointment and chatted with the doctor about what is to come for the rest of my pregnancy and the birth of Izzy! Due to concerns about my continual high blood pressure, my doctor is strongly suggesting that we induce labor next week-wowzers! So after we talked with her and thought about it a great deal (risks, benefits, etc.) we are in agreement and looks like we'll go in on Wednesday June 4th to start the process. My sister will be here, and graham's mom is coming so we are so happy to have support here for the big day. My mom may come next week or in a few weeks-- whenever she can come it will be great to have her here too! We finished up the baby/guest room so I thought I'd post a few pics.
Can't wait to have actual baby pictures to finally post! Thanks for everyone's support during the last few difficult weeks!

No comments: