Friday, August 29, 2008

2 months old!


I can't believe how fast time flies! Izzy is 2 months old! She is already 13lbs- which is the 95th percentile for age! We have been working with the doctor's to find the right reflux medicine for her- which has been a challenging time...but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and think she is starting to feel a little better-finally! We are still keeping our fingers crossed.

She is so cute these days- smiling and even starting to laugh- I swear! Everyone is saying she looks like me...I tell her everyday when I massage her little rolls--big is beautiful izzy! We got a jog stroller yesterday and she liked going out with me today. Man I am so out of shape...I'm going to run (I mean jog!) a 10K in oct. so I need to start jogging again-today was the perfect day- cool and even raining a bit- which I loved and I think she did too--reminded us of home!



3 comments:

Erin Jacobs said...

I am always amazed at how adorable she is! She does look a lot like you, beautiful just like mommy!

eaddies said...

I agree..she looks like her beautiful glamorous Mother!!!!!.....oh what darling darling pics.......you are so blessed to have a 'little Michelle' for your own....how sweet ...little rosebud IZZY!!! laughing....in a jeans skirt hahhhahahahha..lovelove,hugs,g-maz

VickiA said...

Shell you look radiant and Izzy is so adorable ! I am so happy they finally have the meds right !! Yes, you now have your very own dolly !!! I can just picture you jogging and pushing the baby carriage !! HAHA! I see it all the time !! Thanks for sending the pic's !!I hope you both can rest better, Love, Vicki