Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday

After the weekend of play, cleaning, walks, errands- ikea adventure (read, um what was i thinking) monday came today and off to work! Its funny how even as i was driving away i think, bummer wish I could stay, gosh im going to miss them today, -and then when I went to get a coffee as starbucks i see a dad with a double stroller trying to manuver his way out of the store with all the kids, gear, drinks, etc- then coming back to get their muffin they forgot- again trying to maneuver around the door, with the stroller and gear, and I think gosh I was here with my two little crazies- funny how that works! :)

Although having coffee and lunch with a friend, actually sitting for the whole meal,- I can't lie, awesome!

And a few random pics...









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

eaddies said...

I LOVE what you wrote....Thanks so much......What a sweet sweet time of life......ahhhhhhhh ahhhh...love the pics too...glad you got a 'big girl lunch' xxooo hahaha.love,gmaz

eaddies said...

oh no...what was the infamous 'ikea adventure'....