Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers day

For mothers day we went on a long bike ride around the local trails, plus stopped at a few places to let the kids escape the trailer for a few minutes. It was a beautiful day, loved having some family time to reflect on my amazing kids, and all that my mom has done for me (and the grandkids) in my life. Feeling very blessed...


The boys, love them!





Typical biz/bodes- just playin' at home

Walks, parks, play at home, buying flowers to plant, starbucks, construction sites, gazebo walk, eggs in trees, library, ... i want to remember our special times together, we've been loving the warm weather, which of course brings popsicles, (Bodes's first-loved it)





Bath time :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

eaddies said...

SUPER CUTE PICS!!!!!!!!!!
xxxooooo