Sunday, March 25, 2007

start of a blogspot

Hi! I have loved being able to see pictures and updates from my sister-in-law's blogspot so thought I'd make one of my own for Graham and I and hope our families also like to check up and see what is new with us from time to time.

L
ast weekend we took a trip to Moab, Utah for camping, hiking, bike riding, and relaxation! Here's a picture of us before we headed home. I think it was day 3 with no shower? =0

Here are the other 2 members of our family- Elvis and Stubbs. Elvie is enjoying using his little brother as a nice soft head rest in this photo!

2 comments:

eaddies said...

love these two pics....kudoooooos to shell for her running,wish you had a running mate........hang in there.....wow..what discipline.......lovehugs...HEY? you should see the WHITE ORCHID you gave Dad.....the leaves are perfect,huge,one swooping branch heavy with buds,it looks the ABSOLUTE PICTURE OF HEALTH.....I keep meaning to tell you.......its' just a FANTASTIC ORCHID....can't wait to send pic of plant in bloom....GLAD you are starting a blog..very nice work...great Moab pics..you two look soooo cute..and so do 'the boys'...love,maz

mike said...

Good job Michelle! I was expecting to read something about how your feet were doing - I'm assuming because there was no word that they are doing at least OK? How many days per week are you running? My friend Joe who is running in the Boston Marathon in April just ran a 23 miler last Saturday and runs 50 miles per week 6 days per week - ugh! Keep up the good work! You can do it.