Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a Girl!!



We had our 20-week ultrasound today and found out we're having a girl!! I cried of course- I was hoping for a girl! She was facing my back during the ultrasound so this is the best picture they could get. It is a side view - her spine is clear, and then you can see a leg that stretches down on the left and her head on the right. It is so amazing what you can see -and she is only 12 oz big! We saw the heart - all 4 chambers and working well. Arms and hands, legs and feet-- check, check, check, and check! Her head and facial features also looked good. She sure was kicking away during the visit--so cool to see on the computer screen! Wow my cheeks are really tired--I couldn't stop smiling all day!

2 comments:

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Yeah!!!! We are thrilled for you! McKinley can't wait to see her "cousin". ;) Enjoy all the movement and changes during this time. The second trimester is my favorite time of pregnancy. Take care and keep us posted.

mamanicky said...

Yay!!!! I knew it! I already got you guys something (nothing big, but I couldn't resist) Since we're done having babies I have to channel all my energies (and $$) into my new little niece. (that sounds so cool!) OK, keep us posted :) xoxoxoxo