Sunday, March 9, 2008

it's becoming real!



We bought some baby furniture from a few really nice families this weekend and after borrowing a friend's bigger car and muscles (pre-preggo shell could've helped lift!) they are ours and in the room! The woman who we bought the crib from said that putting together a crib is said to have the power to ruin a marriage-- well we made it with only a few annoyances- mainly me asking graham a few times, "are those bolts tight enough?" "is that suppose to move like that?" "Could she pull that down?" "Is that safe?" Actually it's amazing we made it through! =0 After a quick check on crib safety online I think we are good to go! We ran out for burgers and fries (yumm-o) and when we came home and went upstairs we both looked in the room and said--well it's now official- we're having a baby! Sorry I couldn't get any pictures of graham smiling- I tried!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
VickiA said...

You're just as cute as can be Shel !!! And yes, it is true, you're having a baby , HAHAHA!!! best wishes for you an Graham! Vicki Atz in Houston..a friend of your mom's

eaddies said...

cute cute baby bed...howdy vicki!!!! my Barbaro friend!! love,maz

VickiA said...

Howdy Shell !!! Glad to see you're getting things done. That little angel will be here before you know it! And MAZ will be out there soon too !
Really cute bed !!Take good care and I enjoy reading your updates ! See how Barbaro's pals get around !! Love to you and Graham. Vicki Atz

eaddies said...

Forgot to say I like the rocking chair,and chest of drawers also...Graham did a good job putting that bed together!!....Howdy again Vicki..my my you do 'get around' ahhahahaha.....love,maz