Saturday, March 1, 2008

my projects

I have two projects I need to start working on and I'm putting them on the blog for motivation! The first is studying for the Marriage and Family Therapy licensing exam that I hopefully will be taking in September/October- and the second is fixing up the second bedroom for guests and baby (and on a budget!). Here are some before pictures for hopefully a dramatic comparison once I'm done. We are going to purchase a bed for guests and the other half will be for the baby- although we have a great bassinet from my sister-in-law that she'll sleep in -in our room for awhile (it's in the picture under all the clothing, toys, and books we have for her so far). I'm excited- it should be fun! As you can see right now the room is full of stuff and junk...ugh. Well --here's to public displays of disorganization and junk--and to the projects!

No comments: