Monday, April 28, 2008

Belly goes XXXL



Wow I really didn't want to post this picture because my belly looks soooooo big...but I guess that's what happens when you have a baby growing inside of you! Izzy has been moving around like crazy the last few days and you can see her moving from the outside-which is so cool and crazy-we'll have to try to get video to share with everyone. Tomorrow I have my 32 week check-up and graham is going to come with me to talk about what we are hoping for the birth, and ask questions, etc. We watched "The Business of Being Born" (documentary by Ricki Lake) this weekend and it was very interesting and thought provoking. I have been practicing all my relaxation and breathing techniques but keep thinking--how do you really prepare for the real thing- the big unknown of what it will really be like? It will be so helpful to have all my support people around during the exciting day-that's for sure!

2 comments:

Erin Jacobs said...

Wow! Your really popped out there this week, didn't you?! It won't be long now!

VickiA said...

I'll say you really popped out ! WOW Shell, 32 weeks, the time will fly now ! You can prepare all you want, that's good, but when the time comes, it may go out the window, HAHA, just kidding ! You will be the perfect little mommy and Graham , I am sure the overprotective daddy !!Remember your good roots, you have the best 2 examples of parenting ready to lend a hand !!! Only your best interests at heart !!! Can't wait to see Izzy !!! Love, Vicki