Wednesday, April 16, 2008

graham says give me a preggo pose


Well this week I'm the big 30 weeks! Everything is going well and my doctor said I'm back to measuring about right for my weeks-hopefully we are on track to a healthy average size baby-not a 10 pounder like graham was! We started our childbirth classes at the hospital last night and started to learn about pre-term and full term labor symptoms and the stages of labor. We also did some breathing and relaxation--at which graham laughed through the entire time with me nudging him to be serious. Once a class clown always a class clown I guess. Our teacher told us a very important motto-what happens in labor stays in labor! Time keeps flying. Last night Elvis slept in Izzy's bassinet with the fresh linens I had just washed. Ugh- now I'll have to wash them again to remove all the black cat hair--guess it's just practice for all the extra laundry we'll be doing. =) Hope you all are enjoying my belly bump week-by-week.

3 comments:

eaddies said...

Love the pic,how cute is that!!!! Glad you are 'measuring normal'!!! NO ten-pounders ..pleaaase.....

Graham..laughing thro classes? Oh dear--Wait till his mother-in-law arrives!!She'll 'set him straight' hahaha..love from a friend :)

mamanicky said...

Look at your belly!! You look so good Michelle! That's good about the measurements, they're never right anyways, don't worry. I'm guessing you'll have a big 7 lber, nice and healthy, no problems. :) Love you guys and miss you!

VickiA said...

Hi Shell, look at that round little belly !!! Oh mama 30 weeks and counting !!!So happy your checkup was a good one and your measurements are normal, yea seven lbs ...not 10 WHEW ! You and Graham give each other a hug and kiss for me ! Look forward to hearing more. Love, Vicki