Sunday, April 6, 2008

progress on my project!

I've been working hard to clear out the second bedroom (Izzy's/guest room)and have made some progress so thought I'd post some updated pictures. The family we bought the crib from also gave us a crib skirt so I had to iron it and try it out. It's so fun to see things come together. Her changing table is starting to become stacked high with clothes and blankets we have bought or received as gifts. We have very generous friends and relatives! Her bassinet is filled with teddy bears right now but we'll have to move those out when she arrives! I also went to my first prenatal yoga class today. There were 5 other ladies in the class and we were all between 28-30 weeks- which was very relaxing and fun-considering I don't have any friends who are pregnant right now.

1 comment:

eaddies said...

adorable.....couldn't look better! I love it! .....lv,maz....wow,do you collect teddybears? xxooo