Friday, June 6, 2008

is it hot or what?




Well today it was around 90 degrees, and looks like there will be no break in the weather for the next several days--ugh! With the AC not working downstairs our place is so hot!! We retreated for a few hours to the movie theater to watch Kung Fu Panda and enjoyed the cool air. Izzy was doing some kung fu moves inside my belly all day and has been so active-it's so fun! We stopped by Trader Joes on our way home to pick up a few things for dinner. Leanne is treating us and making dinner--which is amazing considering it is probably 10 degrees hotter in the kitchen! I'm making my friend Maura's strawberry/mango salad to go along with dinner. I took a few pics of us just hanging out-so thought I'd post them. Mel did take one of me with my head in the freezer-if you need a good laugh.

2 comments:

Erin Jacobs said...

Haha!! Summer is definitely the worst time to be pregnant, luckily, you won't have to endure it much longer!!

eaddies said...

I love the 'freezer shot'...love,maz