Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lots of blogging to do!

On the couch, just had my tea and shortbread - cold winter sunday afternoon, but sitting directly in the stream of sun coming through the front window...and quiet!, minus the whir of the computer and periodic beeps of the washing machine. Peaceful!

This is one of the first quiet moments I've had in a long while! I can't wait to update our blog on the last month, with Christmas and our trip to St. Paul to see Mel and Chris, and of course what biz and bodes are doing that makes us smile (and pull our hair out =)) these days. I never know how long I'll have before I hear little voices upstairs ...so I'll post a family pic that mel took on our trip- is it ever possible to have family pics with one or both kids smiling or looking at the camera, lol? =) Despite that, I love pictures of us all, as it seems like they are a rarity. Okay, the silence continues, so on to my Christmas post... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great to see you all! Thanks again for coming out and braving the snow and cold!

eaddies said...

I love this pic.......!!! Love to all ..xxoxxooo