Sunday, November 20, 2011

What I'm excited about today

Real coffee!


Hugs!


Watching iz play- here reading bearnstein bears and drinking her " milkie"


Wait wait don't tell me... (i really enjoyed this during my auntie visit with Mel and Chris and want to continue this weekend tradition)


Playing. Having g home!


Couple time. Picture compliments of izzy ;)


And...Hopefully seeing my favorite new babies on FaceTime.

My ols


Baby Lizzie- cant wait to meet u.


Here's to a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay, love Wait wait! Perfect weekend tradition with coffee and donuts... I mean coffee and healthy oatmeal ;)

Shell and Graham said...

Oatmeal made of only whole wheat and natural ingredients- right!;)

eaddies said...

Great Post Shell!!!!!! xxxoooo Love Izzys' pic of 'you two luvbirds'.....

eaddies said...

cute pics of lizzie and oli.....!!!!!!