Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

This week I'm blogging about what I'm thankful for. It's so easy for my mind to turn to the stressors/ negatives, and miss out or forget to focus on all the positive happenings and all the blessings big and small we have to be thankful for.

Today I'm thankful for being able to cook, having the time and even with a tiny kitchen I enjoy it. After all a tiny kitchen is what I know :) and cooling with my kids...love it.



I'm also thankful for cuddles. Quiet after nap cuddles. Love them.

Today i also felt thankful for a stroller that allows us to go out and walk/explore. Today our trip to the play place in the mall and the bookstore. I love crisp air and am trying to take advantage of every day over 30degrees to get outside before winter hits. A trip with no crying - an extra special treat!


And in the evening iz and I stayed up late looking at old pictures of her. She loves to talk about the adventures we went on and see her toys in the pictures, look at out christmas pictures, etc I love to see her baby rolls and smiles. Such a cutie.

No comments: