Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3 1/2

Iz started writing her name and had to take some pics. Was out of nowhere as we don't practice writing letters or anything. Maybe her preschool does? It was so cute when she wrote mom! (of course asking me, what comes next? Ok now what? For each letter) I proudly displayed it on the fridge of course ;).




Izzy( y is a little confused as to where it belongs) and Bo.




Next came my favorite. Mom. ;)




Followed by dad.




And then a whole mis match of all our letters together. Appropriately held to cover baby nudist. ;)

The next day or so she wanted to make a story. Had to get a few pictures. I always think these memories I will never forget and then I look back at some pictures and think- thank goodness I took a picture I didn't remember that at all!
So after she drew her pages of pictures she had me write the story. Consisting of being happy when it's sunny and they can go outside and also dad taking a shower and mommy going potty. Gotta love the three year old brain.




I'm hesitant to write this ( knock on wood) but I think age 3 1/2 and I are getting along. Less tantrums ( better knock on wood again) and more conversations, listening, brother hugs and kisses, and just pleasant moods. She is really liking school and is all smiles when bodes and I pick her up. She did say one day she wants bodie to go to school and do she can stay home with mom. I'm sure her teacher wouldn't mind she keeps saying she can't wait until bodes is three and can be in her class ;).

Iz at 3 1/2 you are creative, energetic, fun. You give great hugs and love to dance and wrestle. You love art. You love books and the library. You love to make snow angels. You really enjoy school. Cooking is also a favorite activity. You can tell us whats on your mind and are so interested in the world around you ( but why is the fish yellow?). You are potty trained- yippee!! You hate to wear underwear and currently refuse any pants except jeans, and prefer to be nude. Even in the Wisconsin cold!! You like to sing and are so excited when bodie understands your games and plays with you. You love to ride your bike and play with your animals. You make me smile. I love watching you grow up. It's probably not fun being the first kiddo sometimes when you realize your parents don't know what they are doing in parenting some ( or most) of the time, but we are figuring it out together , I think. ;) I've loved spending more time with you.

Thanks for making me smile.



You are adorable.



Gotta love our tea parties



And pancake making.



And crazy play time in mud puddles.







Followed by baths.




(hi bodes. Love u too buddy. )
can't wait for you to see your Christmas present. ;)



Here's to more fun on our adventures from age 3 1/2 and beyond!

Hugs and kisses ( and my nose in your ear)
Love mom

3 comments:

eaddies said...

Great write up..fantastic..wow...
love the letters...school...and Izzys' brain!! xxooooo

eaddies said...

the bike is just great!!!!

Melanie said...

Cute pics. She's such an artist! See you guys soon!