Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bodie's first year in photos

I've been meaning to put together some birth-now photos for the kids for some time. I started with Bodes, as I feel particularly bad that I didn't keep up with details documenting his early development as well as I could have. I LOVED putting this together and remembering all our good times together and what a joy he has been in our lives. Sweet baby stage is so amazing, but putting this together has reminded me what fun it is to see them grow and develop and turn into their own little personalities. Each page shows pictures from the month (birth-12 months) and I tried to include some to show what stage, milestone, interests (crawing, eating, toys, etc) were happening that month even if they weren't the best quality. Hope you enjoy watching! As his 2nd birthday is approaching I'm going to work on 12-24 months next.

*(It may take a few minutes to load all of the photos)
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album customized with Smilebox

4 comments:

eaddies said...

OH FANTASTIC! Bodes is so so so darling.....in all stages....LOVE YOU BODES!!! Thanks Shell!!!!!

Melanie said...

So cute. Love the blog update too!

eaddies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eaddies said...

The green sweatshirt ones....especially outside on the grass are just awesome!!!!!