Thursday, January 19, 2012

Iz Biz, 3 1/2, more pics


I realized I posted Izzy's 3 1/2 year old update already... so here are just some additional pictures. Did I mention that age 3 1/2 is turning out to be so much fun?!

Hi biz, you're 3 1/2 can you believe it?

big girl enjoying the Madison snow



best buds

LOVE this girl





pre cupcake-coffee date pic





cheese daddy and iz





I'm 3! (pic by dad)





reading her highlights magazine








rockin' the undies- yeah for being done with potty training!



just a little shop till you drop action

"cheese" mom


Hi my angel

loves her new bike

watchin' tv smile


chargin' the park 


"wee" game with daddy

bodie's potty training coach
reading pre-rest time stories

the little artist




Dance Party!


don't forget to stop and smell the flowers


serious play time



just a little taste.

happy

Happy 3 1/2 years my baby girl. Thank you for the best hugs and kisses and providing me with something to smile about everyday. I'm so proud of the little girl you are growing up to be. I can't wait to make more memories together. I love you so much!
love, mom

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pics! I especially love the last one. Miss you Iz!

eaddies said...

OH MY WORD.......THIS IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks.......Izzy is so so beautiful..........love the hat pic ...xxoooooo