Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Izzy the artist, age 5

Izzy at age 5, you still love art! With the start of kindergarten you've started to sound out and write words and make stories. You love doing this, and I love watching you come up with ideas, draw the pictures, sound out the words and try to write them! You are working so hard at school and were the first in your class to earn a "big award" for doing a great job at something.




I'm so proud of you. At age 5 you say you want to be an artist/author/illustrator. You also have started drawing portraits of yourself. I absolutely love watching you grow and develop, even though its been really hard for me to let go a little bit as you grow up! I love you and am so proud of all your good learning. I started volunteering in your class once a week and I can't wait to continue watching you and your classmates grow this year. A few of your early papers from the first few weeks of kindergarten.




(Winnie the Pooh finds a house)




(I went to Virginia with my family)




Family portraits




Self portrait




Portrait of mom




(I'm a scary monster. Roar!)




The little artist/author/illustrator, age 5
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: