Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin patch!

We went to a pumpkin patch near our house a few weeks ago and had a blast. Bodie and I went in the morning and then we came back with iz after she was out of school. The farm is called a "playtime" farm and has tons of kid activities and animals, plus hay rides, pumpkin patch and corn maze. It was super fun. My fav was the hay ride, although I missed having izzy there as she was in school. Second fav was probably the amazing caramel apple we shared- yummy!! I'm already looking forward to going back next year! ;-)

Happy Fall!



Bodie and the caramel apple we shared.


Looking cute by the animals


Bodie driving his tractor ;-)


Hay ride to the pumpkin patch!


That's a big one! (We got those two little ones instead ;))


Love doing things with my littles.


Loved these llamas


Big slide!


Me ;-) picture by iz



Getting lost and anxious in the corn maze.


Bodies favorite game at the farm


And we made our first fall leaf pile! Small but still fun



Outside porch picnic with our pumpkins.


Beautiful sky the day at the pumpkin patch. Bodie says "mom the sky is cracking". Love it.

I am blessed.

Enjoying the fall!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: