Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Olbrich in fall

We recently went to olbrich gardens together- the kids and I - which is one of my favorite things to do with them. I love when we have a leisurely walk there and take our time walking around the gardens just taking in the beauty of all the plants and our surroundings. Having the kids get along is always a plus.;-) This was a fun trip. Izzy also really enjoys taking pictures with my phone while we are there. A few pics for memories.




Bodie in a plant. we thought it looked like a perfect match with his hair and talked about camouflage ;). Photo by iz
More photos by iz:



































And a few pics I took. One of my favs of the kids to date;)







Love these 2!! xoxo












And when we got back to the house the kids played for over an hour just being creative and "cooking up" all kinds of random concoctions. I love to watch their imagination in play- one of my favorite things!



A few fall/changing leaves tree pictures at our beloved park down the street. So beautiful- love fall!






Cherishing times together!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: