Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 week old!

Izzy is 1 week old! I'm so happy that she is doing very well. At our first pediatrician visit they had to weigh her 2 times because she was already weighing more than her birth weight and they couldn't believe it- 8 lbs!! Of course we are totally in love with her! I have lots of great pics from a really nice camera that graham brought home to use from work so I'll post some of those soon. She had some visitors from graham's work yesterday and also graham's dad and his kids are visiting from California so they've got to meet her too. Mom mom left yesterday and we are all very sad around here. It was so wonderful having her here and it is amazing what she did around the house and to pamper me! Thanks mom-I love and miss you! It's so nice to be able to share pics with everyone who is watching Izzy grow!


2 comments:

eaddies said...

She is so beautiful!! Great pics....

VickiA said...

Happy 1 week birthday Issy!! You are a doll ! I hear your grandma is missing all of you !But she'll be back before you know it ! Sleep tight little sweetie..and you too mommy Michelle. XO's Vicki..great pic's!