Saturday, July 5, 2008

going home with our little bundle






Here are some more pictures of our little Izzy.
We came home today and are working on adjusting to life with the 3 of us! I can't believe how fast our stay at the hospital went- everyone was so helpful and wonderful. I wish we could've taken all the nurses home for a little longer, but of course there is no place like home! I'm going to write up the birth experience for those of you who are interested in reading it, and because as my dad suggests would be super cool for Izzy to read when she is older, and so I don't forget!

2 comments:

Erin Jacobs said...

What a beautiful family!

VickiA said...

Hi pretty baby.....all of you !!! Yes, you all are a beautiful family and you look so happy !!! Oh Issy is too gorgeous !!! But lucky for her, she was in a win win situation !!! Sending love to you all, Xo's Vicki.....pet the kitties now !!!