Friday, July 8, 2011

The upswing


Today was one of those days. The really good ones. Ordinary, but really good.

Laughter, parks, dancing, good times. Oh there were bad moments too..." um kids can u please play with one of your gazillion toys instead of fighting?", resistance of sleep- whining for snacks, -but for some reason today- the bad times were easy to keep in perspective, seemed typical for life with 2 kids, and didn't get to me. Ah... It was awesome!

Nothing special, just a walk past construction sites, to the post office and a few other errands, and then...a bucket list item of mine, climbing trees :)












( I did cling that tree after I took this pick!)


Today I felt like smiling.






life is good!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

eaddies said...

Thanks Shell..What a good day for you all.....I'm so glad.....darling pics..hahahah on Bodies' smile...
Did you climb that tree Shell? xxoo

eaddies said...

This is a great write-up dearie...what a perfect day....Izzy is so darling in that tree..oh my word...and Bodie looks like he will keep you all laughing..xxoo