Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday hum drum

Today was good.

A little playroom with bodes...





A little arts and crafts with biz...


Then the unheard of, I took a ...
Nap!
Amazing. Not sure how long I was out for but long enough for iz to put all her animals to sleep, of course she wasn't at all sleepy.

Snack time brought a close second unheard of... The kids laughing together!

Bodes smelling a fall scented pinecone made us all laugh.


When the fighting started, I packed us up with our rain gear just in case and headed outside. We enjoyed 3 hours of outside time, walking, playing in sand, at the park, more walking- it was fab.


Some see sand volleyball, this mom sees giant sandbox! Even remembered the bucket and shovel this time.

Around the old town piers we saw this little guy on top- almost missed him- my penny (as my pops would say) for today. Well along with smiling toddlers together at snack time. ;)


Tomorrow is my best friend from work-barrie's- last day at work. Promised her im not going to cry!
Will miss her!

Looking forward to a few days with another best friend from ft Collins, maura, this weekend.

And Graham's home Monday!

Lots to be thankful for today.

And to close a few adorable pics of my nephew, I can't wait until OCt 22!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

eaddies said...

WOW YOU PACK A LOT INTO ONE DAY.....great you got a nap..love Bodie in the play place...love the art work with Izzy.....wow a three hour walk..my word..and even a penny...love your blogging......xxxoo

eaddies said...

BODIE looks so grown up in that play room...my word!!!! xxoooo