Wednesday, April 11, 2012

interview with the biz

 A lazy afternoon at home while bodes sleeps, iz and I on the couch together with the sun streaming through the window. Is there anything better than sitting in the sunshine with your daughter? lovin' it. Well until she wants to wrestle on your head and lick your face for fun. oh geez. We did a little interview to catch you up to speed with iz's current favs as a 3 3/4 year old. Here are her answers.

Name: Izzy
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite toy: Bun Bun
Favorite food: green beans and pineapples (mom: what the....really?!)
Best Friend: Mya
Favorite thing to do: play at school with Mya and Freya and Lulu
What else about you?: I like to color. I like to pick flowers.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: a princess, a hello kitty princess
Where do you live?: In Waubesa Street
What's your fav thing to do outside?: Play chalk
If you could go one place, where would you go?: to the community center
What's your favorite drink?: Juice
what's your favorite thing to do with your family?: play legos
favorite tv show: mickey mouse clubhouse
favorite book: curious george (mom: lol, we never read that book)
favorite thing to build with: lincoln loggs
favorite instrument: microphone
favorite music: "do the monkey" song
anything else?:
my baby brother's name is bodie. i love school and Chinese (mom: lol). i like to go to the mall  and go on as many rides as I like to, like the ferris wheel and the diego bus. and my mommy and daddy's name is shell and graham. and bodie likes to draw "b" "o" "x". I also like the ABC song.
currently loving minnie mouse pics to color
such a cutie


loves picking flowers from the yard



2 comments:

eaddies said...

What a great idea.....an interview!!! Great interview Izzy!!!!! Learned a lot!!! xxxooo

Melanie said...

So cute. Love that girl! By the way, I always look at your blog on my phone but I'm reading it on the computer this morning and I like the new design :)