Saturday, April 28, 2012

Olbrich Gardens Picnic for 3


On Friday iz, bodes, and I went for a picnic at the gardens. It was a beautiful afternoon. 
We spent a few hours walking around and snapping pictures, eating snacks, and enjoying the wonderful weather and beautiful surroundings.
 (also close monitoring by mom to make sure bodie didn't fall into any of the water pools- lol).
I'm still trying to figure out how to take good pics outdoors- but here are a few from the afternoon. 
Izzy also enjoyed taking pictures of the flowers with my iphone camera!

one of my favorite areas in the gardens

bird on bench

"look mom"
spotting pennies in the pool

my favorite color


love this duck

kids loved these cactus

min cactus we called "cupcake cactus"

light purple and green

2 cuties

loved this guy-
 the girl duck near their pond slept while he flew off and back
several times to other areas of the garden

smiling for a picture



one of my favorite trees

blue bells

red

iz takin' pictures

the WI sky delivered, again

1 comment:

eaddies said...

Thanks dear....Such beautiful pics and beautiful Iz and Handsome Bo pics...Love the garden..Will send to both Gmas. xxoo