Thursday, May 6, 2010

My little angel

Posted by Picasa
Bodie is 8 weeks old, time is flying! He is such a doll, and most days I can't stop from kissing his round little cheeks and pudgy little fingers. Everyone comments on how big and most also add that he is so beautiful- which is exactly how I feel.
He is still working on clearing up his congestion that he has been struggling with most of his life, but is a trooper and still eating well and sleeping well. Graham has called him squeaker from day one b/c of the cute little noises he makes w/feeding. The last week or so he has been a rock star sleeping from around 9-3/4ish-amazing! Several times a day he has periods where he is awake and happy and will just smile and smile at you and even start to chuckle a bit. It melts my heart, and I'm loving the time with him. He loves to be close to me, so we are attached most of the day, and I'm so in love with him-my little angel.

No comments: