Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day





On Mothers Day we went to the National Zoo with Leanne and Rick. I didn't take any pics (think hands full with bodes) but I'm glad graham got a few to remember the day!

And the last pics us 3 just woken up...a new day w/ my loves....everyday a true blessing. More challenges, excitement, and of course hugs and kisses!

I can't help but think of my mom and grandmas today. I was given such a wonderful mom in my life. I love you mom. You are a beautiful woman, the most generous and selfless person I know...I hope I can be the kind of mom you were for me- always there with a hug, smile, forever unconditional love, celebrating my successes and showing me the beauty in life's little pleasures. Teaching me how to be gracious to others and appreciate the gifts I have been given in my life. To validate my own feelings and see the good in others. Thanks for your texts everyday...it means so much, to know you are always there. I love you and Happy Mothers Day.

To my 2 babies...I hope to show you what it means to have unconditional love and support. A mom who is stable, kind, patient, forever loving. A mom who will hold your hand and let go when you are ready. A mom to teach you things, and learn from what you show me. You are both so beautiful, you make me so happy just exactly the way you are. My heart is so happy thinking of the fun we will have together. And the hard days...those will be there but will pass and we will welcome the new day and chances to do things different and be together again.

my biz and bodes... I love you with all my heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: