Sunday, May 23, 2010

my bodie lane 2 months


i can't believe how fast time is flying... bodie already 2 months! Poor boy has been congested much of his life but despite it all is such a good baby. He has days where he sleeps alot and others where he just catnaps...but he is almost always smiley and happy (minus gas, hunger, extreme sleepiness =)). He loves to be in your arms and is starting to let out a little giggle at times when you smile and play with him.

He usual sleeps until between 3-5am at night and loves being outside and likes his bath. He loves his soothie paci (the day we lost it not good- thanks to aunt mel for getting us some more!!) and loves the light fixure in our room too (will just look at it and giggle). Has started to enjoy the swing and being on the floor with some toys. His head control is improving and he can move it side to side, and enjoys facing out in the bjorn now like his big sis did! He loves watching iz all bundled in his towel when she brushes her teeth, and smiles so big looking at her every night after bath...it is too funny. Of course she loves seeing him laugh at her too.

Bodes is growing fast and too heavy to carry in one arm now (sad! his little baby stage went so fast) but I still take the many moments whenever I can to scoop him up and cuddle him close, smelling his sweet little furry head and holding his hands and feet in my hands. He also started lifting his chunky legs up into the air and just leaving them there like a little froggy pose. I forgot how babies do this! It is ridiculously cute if you ask me.

My bodie- so sweet, easy going, understanding- just perfect. I love you and am so excited to see you grow. While graham has been gone we have been skyping and bodie will look at him and smile big over and over...I just want to burn these sweet moments in my memory.























Posted by Picasa

No comments: