Friday, May 28, 2010

Aunt Mel and Uncle C

Photobucket
Photobucket
We loved having aunt mel and uncle chris here visiting for a week. Thank you for your understanding of how hard it is to go anywhere with 2 kids under the age of 2 as a currently single mom! I really appreciated all your help and all the trips to the park and play activities at home you did with iz. And of course all the bouncing and jiggling of bodes. and then the night of babysitting. Thank you Chris for the opportunity for me to have some much needed one on one time with my sis.
Photobucket
Mel, as always I had such a good time with you. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the pep talks on parenting, your positivity and encouragement. and of course the cupcakes! =) I love you and miss you already.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for having us. We need to get together again soon! Love you all :)